Prodigy who is born on December 26, 1996 in Pennsylvania is a famous Rapper. The age of Prodigy is 19 year old. The birth sign of Prodigy is Capricorn. Prodigy has have thousand of fans and supporters in Pennsylvania.
Prodigy is a famous American rapper and singer who started his career being member of hip hop duo Mobb Deep with Havoc gathering net worth of $10 million USD. At age 19, he made his career’s first debut album release titled ‘Juvenile Hell’ (1993) with duo group which didn’t went hit but his next album ‘The Infamous’ (1995) reached heights of success being gold certified by RIAA. Some of his other works with Mobb Deep includes
• Hell on Earth (1996) Gold certified by RIAA
• Murda Muzik (1999) Platinum certified album
• Infamy (2001) Gold Certified by RIAA
• Amerikaz Nightmare (2004) ranked #4 on US Billboard 200 album chart
• Blood Money (2006) #3 on US Billboard 200
• The Infamous Mobb Deep (2014) #10 on US R&B Billboard Album chart
He went through successful career with above work as duo of group Mobb Deep. Aside of Mobb Deep, he also went as solo artist releasing 4 albums, 1 EP and 5 mixtapes. His start was a great hit releasing gold certified album ‘H.N.I.C’ (2000). He has further released albums such as
• H.N.I.C. Pt. 2 (2008) reaching #2 on US Rap album chart
• H.N.I.C. 3 (2012) ranked #105 on US Billboard 200 album chart
• The Bumpy Johnson Album (2012)
He also started acting being featured in film ‘Murda Muzik’ (2004) followed by ‘Full Clip’ (2006), ‘Blackout’ (2007) and ‘Rhyme and Punishment’ (2011). He has recently released his untitled EP in 2016 containing 5 tracks under BitTorrrent.
He was previously in relationship with Karrine Steffans.
He was 15 when he got featured on Hi-Five’s soundtrack ‘Too Young’.
He was born on 2nd November, 1974 in Hempstead, New York to Budd Johnson and Fatima Frances Collins as Albert Johnson. He joined High School of Art and Design in New York City where he met his future duo partner Havoc. He also studied from High School of Graphic Communication Arts.
He has written his autobiography as co-writer with Laura Checkoway titled ‘My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep’s Prodigy’ in 2011.