Mathieu Bodmer who is born on November 22, 1982 in France is a famous Soccer Player. The age of Mathieu Bodmer is 33 year old. The birth sign of Mathieu Bodmer is Sagittarius. Mathieu Bodmer has have thousand of fans and supporters in France.
Mathieu Bodmer is a French footballer player, who won a Ligue 1 title with Lyon. Mathieu currently plays for Ligue 1 club OGC Nice. He plays as a central midfielder known for his technique, playmaking skills and good striking of the ball.
• Mathieu began his youth career in 1997, when he joined his hometown Evreux youth team.
• In 1998, Mathieu moved to SM Caen academy as midfielder, where a he played until 2000.
• In 2000, Mathieu was promoted to Caen senior team. He signed his first professional contract with the club and officially he joined the major squad. He was appeared in 80 matches and scored 4 goals.
• In 2003, he was called up to Lille OSC and quickly entered the team. He appeared in 135 matches and scored 18 goals.
• French Club Lyon bought him from Lille for €6.5 million and Lyon signed a contract with Mathieu until 2010. He appeared in 68 matches and scored 7 goals.
• In 2010, he received another offer from Parisian football club Paris Saint-Germain. He accepted the offer and signed a deal for the three years.
• In 2013, Mathieu was sent on loan to Saint-Etienne.
Mathieu was awarded a Social engagement and citizen of the professional player.
Mathieu made his professional soccer debut with Stade Malherbe Caen in 2000.
In 2008, Mathieu Bodmer once played for the France national football team.
Mathieu Bodmer was born on 22 November 1982 in Evreux, Eure, France.
Mathieu serves as president of amateur French club Evreux FC at Evreux, Eure. In 2012, Zlatan Ibrahimovic was became his teammates on Paris Saint-Germain.