Traianos Dellas who is born on January 31, 1976 in Greece is a famous Soccer Player. The age of Traianos Dellas is 40 year old. The birth sign of Traianos Dellas is Aquarius. Traianos Dellas has have thousand of fans and supporters in Greece.
Traianos Dellas is a Greek former football player and football manager. He was a part of Greece's Euro 2004 winning squad and he became the only player to score a silver goal in an international football match. He was a strong defender, who has played for the Greek National Football Team and AEK Athens. Currently, Dellas is the manager of AEK Athens in the Football League 2.
• Dellas started work with Greek side Aris for two years, where he helped the Hellenic Football Club of Thessaloniki for qualify the UEFA Cup.
• In 1995, Dellas moved on loan for one year to Panserraikos.
• After that he returned to Aris again before joining Sheffield United in England.
• Dellas returned to Greece with AEK and he won the Greek Cup with the club of Athens.
• In 2005, he returned to Greece because he wanted to join old team and friends Demis Nikolaidis. He renewed his contract for two years and became a team captain.
• In 2010, again he signed a contract with AEK for one year and he formed a partnership with Pantelis Kafes.
On 4 April 2013, Dellas was appointed as AEK Athens's new coach, replacing Ewald Lienen and Akis Zikos being appointed as assistant manager.
Dellas spent his youth career with Aris from 1987 until 1993.
When Dellas played for the Greek national team and appeared in 53 matches, during he earned the nickname, “The Colossus of Rhodes.”
Traianos Dellas was born on 31 January 1976 in Thessaloniki, Greece. He married to Gogo Mastrokosta on September 11, 2008 and they have one child.
Dellas played with Fanis Katergiannakis in the Greek national team in Portugal, when they won Euro 2004.